Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Creating a Category Tree for Blogger - Index


I am creating a tutorial series on how to build a category tree on Blogger/ Blogspot blogs. Since it has several parts, I'm presenting an index to the sections. Not all links will be live until the series is complete.

Before you begin, read: The Difference Between Search and Labels in Blogger

Creating a Category Tree for Blogger- Part 1 -What is the Goal?
Creating a Category Tree for Blogger- Part 2 -Change the Way You Think About Labels
Creating a Category Tree for Blogger- Part 3 -How to Work with Labels
Creating a Category Tree for Blogger- Part 4 -How to Code the Tree
Creating a Category Tree for Blogger- Part 5 -Where Should I Put a Category Tree?
Creating a Category Tree for Blogger- Part 6 -Maintaining a Category Tree
Creating a Category Tree for Blogger- Part 7 -Alternative Multiple List Option

1 comments:

nic said...

Brilliant, thanks so much for posting this, it really helped me to understand how to customise my use of labels.