Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Shared Reviews


This post is not going to be a review of the Shared Reviews web site, but rather a list of all the reviews I have written for them, organized in a way that makes sense to me. (Not necessarily in the way Shared Reviews categories has them) So far I have 100 of my 279 reviews entered here.

Shared Reviews is a community of writers who review products, specifically by sharing their personal experience. I have 279 reviews over there, so it will take me a while to get them all listed here!

KITCHEN

SMALL APPLIANCES

STORAGE ITEMS
BEDDING & LINENS
LAUNDRY SUPPLIES
CLEANING SUPPLIES
AIR FRESHENING
CANDLES
HOME HEALTH
NON-ELECTRONIC GAMES
ELECTRONIC/COMPUTER GAMES
OFFICE SUPPLIES
ADHESIVES
ELECTRONICS
BAGS / LUGGAGE
SOFTWARE
MUSIC CDs
BOOKS- GARDENING
CAMERAS / PHOTO ACCESSORIES
TOYS / GAMES
OUTDOOR REC EQUIPMENT
CLOTHING
PETS
CRAFTS
GARDEN
PEST CONTROL
YARD CARE & SNOW REMOVAL
FINANCIAL PRODUCTS

Shared Reviews

6 comments:

Judy said...

Wow, you've gotten a lot done! Great work...thanks for doing this, know how time consuming it is initially for almost 300 reviews! You've really been busy over there ;) Great work and love your blog, as always!

Lexxia

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Thank You, Lexxia- You have worked so hard on the SR toolbar, I just had to get something started. I'll work on this list when I can.

TaiPan said...

Wow Shark! All of you ladies have done awesomely.
This one is really nice. Very crisp and Piney(I am from E.Tex;-), I like very much. Well done.

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Thanks, TaiPan! Glad to see you stop by.

Anonymous said...

I love how organized this is, great job!

dsnygrl (kimberly)

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Hi Dsnygrl! Thanks... that's one of the few things that bugs me about SR... it's not organized the way my mind works