Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Swagbucks Cash Award Claimed Successfully!

On October 28, 16 days ago, I put in a claim for a Swagbucks prize. There was a disclaimer that it could take 12-15 days for the claim to actually be awarded.

The good news is that I have actually received this prize. It was cash paid to my PayPal account. If the award was a gift card that had to be physically mailed, I wonder if it would take even longer?

Nevertheless, I'm very happy to report that I have actually received something of value for using Swagbucks.

Sign up and get started earning with Swagbucks!

See Shopping for Swagbucks Rewards
Swagbucks Award Claim Going Smoothly

web ad income Nov 11 (4 blogs, 2 web sites, writing):
Adsense $.13
Adgitize $.59
Project Wonderful $.06
My Survey $.10
Clixsense $.11
Chitika $.11
Neobux $.04
Associated Content $3.95
______________________
Total: $4.99

0 comments: