Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Your Daily Surveys Doesn't Seem Worth the Time

YourDailySurveys

I signed up a couple of days ago with Your Daily Surveys. There was a link on Neobux that said I could get a whole DIME, for completing just one survey. So I clicked over there and signed up. That part was easy.

I clicked to qualify for a survey and had to answer quite a few questions before being told that I don't qualify for that one. It took 7 tries before I qualified for a survey. It was supposed to take 15 minutes and earn me 50 cents. I completed the survey and then was presented with about 10 screens of optional offers to sign up for. I had to hunt for the button on each one to skip it. I finally got to an offer that I couldn't find a way to skip it, so I simply closed the browser tab.

I have not been credited for completing the survey. I have not received the 50 cents or the 10 cents. I went the next day and started in again with being told that I don't qualify for several surveys. Perhaps if you are in a different demographic than I am, you might be able to complete more surveys. As far as I'm concerned it's not worth the time.

Update 11/16- I did receive the credit, both on YDS and Neobux, However, I have not qualified for a single survey since that first one. It takes about 15 minutes to work through all the possibilities to see if you can take one, so that becomes quite expensive. Time is money!

See Your Daily Survey

web ad income Nov 12 (4 blogs, 2 web sites, writing):
Adsense $.01
Adgitize $.59
Project Wonderful $.06
Clixsense $.09
Chitika $.53
Neobux $.04
______________________
Total: $1.32

2 comments:

Bryan said...

One nice thing about Your Daily Surveys is the referral system. Getting 12.5 cents for every survey your referral takes is quite good. I definitely wish they paid more per survey, but at least the minimum payout is quite low to balance that out.

Sharkbytes said...

Glad it seems to be working for you, but I just can't take that much time on each item that ends up being worth nothing. I don't seem to have much luck getting people to sign up under me anywhere. Probably not aggressive enough.