Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Clix Sense - Projected Earnings

I reported about a week ago that I signed up at Clix Sense. Here's an update. To see the initial report follow the link at the end of this post.

With the premium upgrade there was a backlog of almost 500 sites to visit. That put nearly $5.00 in my account. But what I did not know was how frequently the opportunities would be replenished. There have been several new sites in my queue every day. The fewest has been three, and the most ten. Almost all the clicks are worth one cent, but occasionally there is one worth two or three cents. My account is now at $5.63.

At a projected average of five cents a day, before my $10 annual membership expires on June 21, 2010, I can make $18, plus the $5.63 I have, minus the membership, that's a net gain of $13.63. That's sure not a big haul, and don't forget that $3 check processing fee that would knock it down to $10.63 if I cash out then. But it's easy to do.

Clix Sense
See Trying Out Clix Sense

0 comments: