Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trader's Hub - Blog Review


Traders' HubTrader's Hub is an eclectic collection of posts by Big Daddy Richard. He was for 2 decades a foreign currency trader who worked around the world.

He posts in-depth information on a number of topics that will interest a variety of readers. He is equally comfortable with football or discussing buying a baby gift from a nice shop.

But he has also stated a goal to share some of his knowledge from his profession. Posts on that topic include "The New Gold Rush- Is It Too Late?", "Let's Trade the Currencies Together," and more.

He's currently running a large Entrecard Contest with sponsorship from several other great blogs. Among those are Mature Not Senile, and Singaporean in London which I also enjoy.

The posts are well-written in clean and clear English. This is a blog with an Alexa rating of under 100,000 (low scores are good), and there is a reason for that. This is a blog with substance. Check it out!

Trader's Hub

4 comments:

femmepower said...

Hi! Congrats for winning the contest. Sent you the credits already. Cheers!

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Thanks so much femme- I am just shocked, but I'll take it! :-)

Jude said...

I sent the credits, but I need to know which widget and link you would like on my blog for the month part.

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Hi Jude- will send you an EC message