Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Paying Post - Report on First Assignment


I just received word that my article on internet advertising has been accepted. That is good. The not so great part is how long it took for approval. I had four hours from the time I took the assignment to submit the URL of the article. It took 2 days and 4 hours for it to be approved.

It's not that I thought I would have this money in my pocket tonight. You have to have a minimum of $25 in your account for a payout anyway. But it seems like the turnaround time should be a little better. At least, if they don't work on weekends perhaps they should say this on the web site. I don't know if this was a factor or not.

I am not eligible for any other assignments yet. Apparently this blog is too new, because you need an Alexa rank higher than 1,000,000 to be offered most assignments. So I need to work on improving that. Nevertheless, I made my first $10 on a blog.

PayingPost

web ad income today (4 blogs, 2 web sites):
Adsense $.03
Adgitize $.22
PayingPost $10.00
Project Wonderful $.04
______________________
Total: $10.29
Total to date in March: $16.51

0 comments: