Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Adgitize Announces New Higher Payouts Beginning in April

Adgitize your web site. Today, Adgitize founder Ken Brown has announced that beginning in April, 2009 higher payouts for affiliates will be available. Since the network's launch in November 2008, Ken says that he now has a better handle on the ratio of affiliates to advertisers. He began Adgitize on a conservative basis to be sure that payouts could be made. He is happy to be able to now deliver higher earnings.

If you have not yet checked out Adgitize it's time to give it a try. Their slogan "World Class Advertising on a Blogger's Budget" seems to be panning out. My first ad just finished. With one month of advertising I received 1753 hits from Adgitize and 239697 banner impressions. I think that's pretty remarkable compared to other ad/traffic promotions I've tried.

See Adgitize Me- Part 1


Adgitize Me- Part 2

web ad income today (3 blogs, 2 web sites):
Adsense $.04
Adgitize $.22
Project Wonderful $.04
______________________
Total: $.30
Total to date in March $18.15

0 comments: