Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Third Neobux Cashout




I'm not getting rich from any Pay-to-Click sites, but I don't mind clicking a few ads while I drink my morning coffee, and getting paid to do it. This is my third payout from Neobux, one of the most stable of the sites.

Last year, I did a lot of experimenting, and calculating whether it was worth it to rent a "downline" (referrals- people who are under you and whose clicks also give you a little income). My conclusion was that it was not worth it, at all! The only way to benefit from a downline on Neobux is if people freely sign up under you. So far, I don't have anyone. I've earned a total of $9.00, and wasted almost that much more in my spending of earned money to rent referrals.

Those $9.00 are not going to change my life, but I'll take it. You do need to check in at least once every 60 days or you will lose your cash and your referrals. This is one of the harshest membership policies on these pay-to-click sites.

If you would like to sign up under me, go to Neobux (and wouldn't you rather sign up under a friend than be rented to a stranger?)
Losing Money and Wasting Time
Neobux Again- Going the Right Direction?

0 comments: