Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bux.to - The Best PTC?




A couple of weeks ago I stumbled across bux.to. This is, by far, the biggest PTC penny generator if you don't want to get involved with maintaining a big downline of referrals below you. Whereas, the other sites I've kept up with (believing a few to be worth doing with my morning coffee) average 3-4 cents a day, bux.to has been averaging about $0.17 a day.

Each click is worth a cent. After finding that there are a lot of PTC sites that don't even pay a penny a click, this is good news. Even with a standard membership, you will see 12-25 links that can be clicked every day.

The "downside" is that you can't cash out until you reach $50.00. However, that doesn't take an unreasonable amount of time when you are making four times as much each day. In the two weeks since I've signed up, my account has risen to $3.28.

It is a little harder to tell which links you've clicked. They don't change color or icon, but you can usually keep track. If not, refresh the page, and the ones you've clicked will have a line through them. In fact, when you think you are all done for the day, it pays to do this, as a few more links may appear.

Payments are through AlertPay which does take out more of a service fee than PayPal.

If you are willing to spend a few mindless minutes a day poking buttons, you might as well make a few cents doing it!

bux.to

3 comments:

Willy said...

good information for Willy looking for cash

10-4 Willy

Sharkbytes said...

Hi Willy- I'm up to $7.67

Cornyman's Money-Blog said...

I'm not sure if bux.to is really reliable because this was the first and last PTC-site which i joined way back in late 2008...
After reading their forum at that time it came to my attention that most members didn't or if they did get paid it was several months after they requested payout.
Perhaps this changed now as they payout seems to have risen to 50$ from 10$ at that time.

I can wish you only good luck for it!