Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Getting Paid by ClixSense




I took my first payout from ClixSense, and it went smoothly enough, but there were hidden costs. I had set my payout at $20, to avoid taking a real hit with the payout fee. I had planned to use a paper check, with a $3 fee, but in the end, I opened an AlertPay account. I had been resisting doing this, just because I don't want to have a whole lot of small accounts to track. But I figured that to save $2.50, I could do it, and AlertPay looks stable enough.

Anyway, after I did that, on the 10th of the month, after my ClixSense account passed the $20 I had chosen, the money was passed to AlertPay. You can see that the balance must have been at $20.27, so that $19.77 was paid.

Then I transferred the AlertPal balance to my bank, and they took out another $1.27 fee. Well, I still saved $1.23 overall, by using this method over a paper check.

At any rate, I did end up making a small amount of money through ClixSense.


0 comments: