Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Neobux Payment




OK, after I got mad because Neobux took away all my money after a 30-day hiatus on my part (I was away), I went back. I mean... I can click 4 things while I'm reading my mail and drinking my coffee, without ruining my day. Now, I'm taking my first cashout, and it went smoothly enough. Of course, they keep another 4 cents for the processing. I know that they really do have to pay a fee with PayPal, but it's just more nickel-and-diming of the user (or panny-and-half-pennying).

So I clicked "yes," and within 5 minutes the notice came that the money was in my PayPal account.

You may remember that I've tried renting referrals there and never could come out ahead of the game by doing that. I think the only way to have a profitable downline is if people sign up under you of their own accord.

You can take your first payout at $2.00. After that the minimum increases by $1.00 each time until it reaches $10.00, and then it remains at that amount. They pay to PayPal or Alertpay.

Over the months I "wasted" close to $10.00 buying referrals, and I lost $5.00 in the hiatus fiasco, but if you stick to the rules, the site does pay. And they pay more per click than most similar sites.


1 comments:

John | English Wilderness said...

Hmmm... how long does it take to reach $2? I have to say I'm not keen on the idea.