Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Friday, April 30, 2010

ADPTC is Annoying and I Lost my Dollar




Here's just one more Pay to Click (PTC) site to avoid. I signed up quite a while ago, and was unhappy fairly early, but decided to stick it out until I reached the $1 payout.

In the first place, the clicks are only worth $0.001 or $0.002 each. Yes, that's one or two tenths of a cent. There are usually 5-10 clicks available each day, so your income per day is less than two cents.

Next, there is an annoying timing feature. After you click on a link, and it loads, there is a number to match to click and be credited with your tiny reward. If it is more than 5 minutes between when you click the ad and the number it returns an error and you have to click it again. Sometimes a page doesn't even load in 5 minutes. Sometimes I'm off multitasking and that 5 minute limit error is there waiting for me when I come back to click.

The site often has processing problems. Way too often I get a message "Sorry, this action could not be processed." Sometimes you can reload and get back what you were doing. Sometimes, it's just gone and you didn't get credit for your click.

When ads break out of their frames you are not credited for the click.

This all ads up to the situation that it takes way too much time to get your measly two-tenths of a cent. But here's the frosting on the cake. I only sign up for sites that pay via PayPal. I understand that they may not always be so friendly with overseas accounts, but I'm a verified, premium member, and they've been very good to me. However, two days before I tried to cash out my dollar, PayPal suspended the ADPTC account. So the only way to be paid is by AlertPay. I don't have an account there, and am not going to open one for a buck.

Bye, bye dollar. Bye, bye all the time I wasted earning it. Hello, information I can pass on to you. I don't recommend ADPTC.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Thanks for the information. I shall avoid!

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

You are welcome. There sure don't seem to be many click sites that are worth anything.