Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Now the Fun Begins- Getting Paid from Adsense?


We've all heard the horror stories about people being denied payment from Google after finally reaching the $100 threshold. Well, here's where mine begins. They haven't actually denied payment as yet, but they have disabled their ads to this blog.

It seems that after all of my attempts to be careful and follow their rules that I missed one. You can't put their ads on a blog that even has content about pay-to-click sites.

They have not reduced my total earnings, or said that payment is being denied. So... I will wait and see what happens.

Almost enough on Google Adsense

2 comments:

Cruiselife & Co said...

I would be so angry if I was denied payment. It took me two years to receive my first. After that, it was easy. I hope it all works out for you.

Sharkbytes said...

I'm still holding my breath. At the best, I'll see a payment at the end of June.