Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Signed Up with Survey Spot


Yesterday I signed up with SurveySpot.com. It is a site where you take surveys that you qualify for, and are rewarded with cash. Most of the rewards are in the form of chances to win in drawings, but you get entries for the drawings even when you don't qualify for surveys.

There are weekly winners of $50, and quarterly winners of $25,000. Wow... of course one person out of some large number will win this. There are also occasional instant winners of $250. All payments are by PayPal or with Amazon gift cards.

When you qualify for and complete a survey you are rewarded with points. When you get 1000 points they can be redeemed for $10 cash.

So far, I have earned about 70 chances in the drawings, and not completed a single survey. There was one that I qualified for, but the interface locked up when I was going to a new page, and it simply flipped me out to the end with more chances to win prizes.

I'm pretty stay-at-home vanilla flavored, so you may qualify for more surveys than I ever will.

Survey Spot

1 comments:

Bryan said...

I normally don't do the sweeps only surveys on SurveySpot even though they're the majority. I think my favorite feature about their site is that when you reach $10 you can cashout instantly through PayPal. I guess even survey sites are learning something from NeoBux! The PayPal thing is new this year I think...they used to only pay by check, but even then I thought they were quicker than a lot of sites.