Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Temporarily enlarging a page in FireFox


Would you sometimes like to make a web page just a little larger to see something better, but you don't want to change your settings, or do anything permanent? In Firefox, you can easily do this.

On the left is a section of one of my blogs at the setting where I normally keep it. On the right is a temporary enlargement. Both are 180x400 pixels, taken from a screen capture.

The way to do this is simply hold down Control and hit + to enlarge or - to shrink the page. This action will only affect the page in that one tab. The two shots I have shown are my normal view, and after hitting Control+ two times.

Mozilla- parent company of Firefox

web ad income Nov 14 (4 blogs, 2 web sites, writing):
Adsense $.01
Adgitize $.69
Project Wonderful $.05
Clixsense $.07
Chitika $.22
Neobux $.07
______________________
Total: $1.11

0 comments: