Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Quickly Minimize All Open Programs




A couple of days ago I talked about how to use the Quick Launch Tool Bar to get quick access to your most-used programs. But there is one icon there that is really handy to reveal the desktop.

See the little icon that I have circled in the graphic? I'm not sure what I think it looks like, but apparently it's supposed to be an empty monitor face.

If you need to be able to access something on your desktop in a hurry, just click that icon, and all your open programs will minimize without needing to click on them one by one.

web ad income July 21 (4 blogs, 2 web sites):
Adsense $.22
Adgitize $.53
Project Wonderful $.04
Shareapic $.02
Clixsense $.07
______________________
Total: $.89

0 comments: