Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Free Advertising Forum


The Free Advertising Forum is free. Really. You can post links to your web site. It's a basic forum software.

There are only a few rules:
  • Do not post anything offensive. We will delete anything we find inappropriate.
  • Do not post the same ad in more then 2 categories. We will delete over-posting.
  • Do not spam members with Private Messages.
  • Please find the category that suits your ad the best and post it there.

No tricky stuff, no clicking, just a free link. I like it.

There are categories for businesses, blogs, web sites, traffic generation sites, marketing, referrals, work-at-home, and known scams. (And there's a chat category)

That said, I posted links to two of my blogs there a couple of days ago and have gotten no hits at all, except one from me to be sure that it would show as coming from that site. On the other hand, I haven't spent time there getting to know anyone yet.

Free Advertising Forum

0 comments: