Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Two Annoyances with the Canon Power Shot SX10IS


Although I'm getting used to the new Canon Powershot SX10IS, and am generally pleased with the results, there are two things that annoy me about the camera.

The lens cap will hardly stay on any more. I can click it into place, but within a couple of minutes it is hanging on the end of it's tether.

The battery compartment cover is very difficult to open and close. By fussing with it I can eventually get it closed and locked or open, but I'm afraid of damaging it.

See Canon Power Shot SX10IS - Macro or click on camera in the labels below to find all articles about cameras.
web ad income today (4 blogs, 2 web sites):
Adsense $.02
Adgitize $.81
Project Wonderful $.07
______________________
Total: $.90
Total to date in April $7.64
Total in March $4.88

0 comments: