Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Express Your Opinion and Earn at MySurvey.com

My Survey Banner Ad I have been a member of MySurvey.com for several years, and I really like the opportunity to express my opinion on various products or household practices. You won't get rich there, but over the years I have cashed out over $200. Most surveys are only worth a dime apiece and take about 10 minutes, but sometimes they qualify you for a longer survey worth $1.00 or more.

Some survey sites are looking for more specialized participants, but MySurvey will accept anyone who signs up. I receive notices of surveys around a rate of 2 per week, sometimes more, sometimes fewer. You do need to do them within a couple of days or they will expire.

You can invite friends to join MySurvey and get credits for them. Each time you complete a survey it also enters you into a contest drawing for more points, and every day that you log in you are entered in a daily drawing for points.

Points can be redeemed in cash, discounts on specific products or donated to a variety of charities.

It's really a no-hassle way to have some fun, voice your opinion, and earn a little bit while you are doing so.

MySurvey



web ad income today (4 blogs, 2 web sites):
Adsense $.22
Adgitize $.93
Project Wonderful $.06
______________________
Total: $1.21
Total to date in April $8.85
Total in March $4.88

0 comments: