Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Templates for Blogger

I find that I really have quite a few topics that I want to talk about. Perhaps for another day I'll talk about why I have stuck with blogger / blogspot platforms.

Meanwhile, I have been trying to find three-column templates for blogger that actually work. I have found several sources that don't seem to. The first one is BlogspotTemplate.com. They have 14 designs for blogger with three columns. I can't get any of them to work. They consistently produce errors that say the code cannot be parsed.

I know just enough javascript to work my way out of some problems, and alter some applications. But I have no idea how to take a huge block of code and figure out what is wrong.

I've found a site that explains how to make blogger templates into 3-columns. I'm going to give it a try. I'll report how well it works.

0 comments: