Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Friday, March 20, 2009

I Love Hate Associated Content- Part I


I've been a writer on Associated Content for about a year and a half. There isn't room to tell all of my opinions of that site in one blog post. I'll just jump into the middle and share the latest outrage.

First, let me say that I make about $5 a month from Associated Content. Not getting rich there either, and more on that at a later date also.

For months I've only been posting articles for pay-per-view. I've just had an article pulled because they say that even though I have documented the quotes I used, that there is too much copied content. I see they've added the tag "Information From the Source" to their logo. I wonder if they are going through the million+ articles written by over 200,000 people and pulling everything with long quotes.

Since I've already announced that this blog is for some product reviews, guess what tomorrow's post will be... and I'm saving up the vitriol for another blog about Associated Content in the future.

web ad income today (4 blogs, 2 web sites):
Adsense $.02
Adgitize $.20
Project Wonderful $.07
______________________
Total: $.29
Total to date in March: $5.42

0 comments: