Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Monday, September 5, 2011

I Am So Done with Neobux




Finally, I have reached the next payout level at Neobux, and I am calling it quits. Since the big changes they made in March, I've been hanging on until this day when I could cashout and leave. I only get $4.90 of my $5.00 because they charge a transaction fee. The good news is that they pay instantly, which makes you believe that they are not hanging on by their toenails, paying the merest top of some payment queue whenever they actually get income.

In March, Neobux devalued their guaranteed clicks to $0.004 per day instead of $0.04. Yes, they cut it to a tenth of the value. Their claim was that there would be lots more ads to click on, and really denigrated anyone who chose to suggest otherwise in the forum. I have been able to average less than $0.015 per day from them since that time. Of course, I'm not willing to stay logged in to the site all day and continuously check for new ads. I have a life.

I really didn't want to lose the $3.00 I had in my account, so I stubbornly kept clicking until today. However, I have to say that for the return compared to the time, this was a total waste. I should have let the $3.00 go and spent the time picking up cans in the ditches. I would have made more money and gotten some exercise.

If you are higher than a standard member, or have a lot of referrals, you may be able to do better. However, if you don't want to do pay-per-click for a living, Neobux is no longer a good option.

Goodbye Neobux, and no regrets.


0 comments: