Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Signed Up with PalmBux


You might think that I have discarded all the pay to click schemes. Maybe I should. But the truth is that I can do some meaningless clicking in the morning while I'm drinking my coffee and waking up.

So, I signed up with Palmbux. Here's how it works. With a standard membership you are given 5 or 6 ads to click on per day. The ads load more quickly than the ones offered by Neobux, which is nice. When the page has been displayed for the required time you are given a letter (A, B, C, or D) to match and click to validate the view.

The validation in the header will then be replaced with the value of the ad which is credited to your account. It's a little confusing since the value levels are also coded A-D, but these letters have nothing to do with the validation check. An A ad is worth $0.008 (yes less than a penny, but more than some sites pay), and a D ad is worth $0.001.

I've been a member for three days and have earned $0.07. It costs 30 cents a month to rent referrals. I don't think I'm going to even try this out on Palmbux. If I can't make money on Neobux where the costs per referral is 25 cents a month and the clicks are worth a full cent, I sure don't know how you could get ahead at Palmbux, even if there is not a daily maintenance fee.

But if this kind of site appeals then so far, my experience has been acceptable. I'll report again if I reach the $2 minimum payout and succeed in having the money transferred to me.

Palmbux

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

find more money making ways at
..................................
http://www.top100moneymakingways.blogspot.com/
..................................