Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Neobux Rented Referrals - One More Try


After being back to no referrals on Neobux for over a week, I've decided to give it another go. I looked back at the data from the time that rented before, and thought about it some more. I clearly made more with 6 referrals than I did with 3. With 3 I actually lost money. I decided to go for renting 10. I have enough money in my account to do that.

You have to pay for the referrals, and one way is to transfer funds from your general account to your rental balance.



To do this, click on Account Summary/ Rental Balance then select Neobux Main Balance as the source of funds (You could also add money by PayPal, AlertPay, or Neteller, but so far I haven't put any "real" money into Neobux at all.) You will then see the image above. The little gray arrows let you select the amount to transfer in increments of a dime.



Then on Account Summary/ Referrals select the number to rent. The choices are 3, 10, 20.30, 50, 70, 100. You can only add to your total once a week. This time I had enough funds, and went right for 10 referrals. We will see if this makes a difference over having 6.

You only get credits from your referrals clicks on the days that you click ads yourself.

Neobux

0 comments: