Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lost Your Firefox Download Choices?




With the recent updates to the Firefox browser, I have seen several complaints from people about losing the ability to choose where downloads are placed. The fix is easy!

On the top bar choose Tools/ Options/ Main. You will see the above window in Firefox 3.5.6. Then in the middle of the window is where you can make choices about how you want downloads handled.

You can choose whether to see the downloads window, and if it should close on its own when finished. You can select a location where downloads go all the time, or you can choose to be asked where you want each download sent when it is being downloaded. That is the one that I like.

0 comments: