Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Attempts to Become an Affiliate Marketer


I have made two attempts to become an affiliate marketer, and so far neither one has gotten to square one.

In April I applied to Pepperjam on the advice of a friend who was having good luck with them. I filled out the application, and sent in the forms. I heard nothing. In September I contacted them and asked if they could at least tell me if my application had been denied. I got an email saying that my question had been received, but I never heard anything from them.

In September, I applied to become an Affiliate with REI, using my blog Get Off The Couch News, I filled out all the forms, and I'm still waiting. I'll need to contact them again soon.

I'm wondering if companies are getting too many requests of this nature, and are simply ignoring applications.

Getting Started with Pepperjam

web ad income Oct 29 (4 blogs, 2 web sites, writing):
Adsense $.02
Adgitize $.54
Project Wonderful $.04
Clixsense $.05
My Survey $.10
______________________
Total: $.75

web ad income Oct 28 (4 blogs, 2 web sites, writing):
Adsense $.14
Adgitize $.52
Project Wonderful $.02
Chitika $.08
______________________
Total: $.76

0 comments: