Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

First Results From Chitika

A few days ago I signed up with Chitika, an adserver that shows results only to viewers who come from a search engine. But it takes several days for the results to begin to show in your report. Now I am seeing the results.

So far, as a total over the six days that I've had Chitika on pages of my Get Off The Couch web site, there have been 11 clicks on ads, and I have earned $.18. I am pleased.

I still don't have the code on all the pages of that web site. It has a lot of layers. So it's possible that my average return will improve a little bit as I get that job completed.

You can label the code so that your results show what "channel" (page) the results come from. I'm pretty sure that I read you can have up to 1000 channels, but I can't find that information now. With PayPal you are paid 30 days after the end of a month in which you earned income, if the balance is over $10. That's lots more reasonable than AdSense where you have to wait to have $100 to cash out.

See Chitika

web ad income Sept 18 (4 blogs, 2 web sites, writing):
Adsense $.12
Adgitize $.55
Project Wonderful $.02

______________________
Total: $.69

0 comments: