Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Trying out Shareapic


There are lots of great picture sharing services out there, but I have decided to try out Shareapic.net. You are paid for views of your pictures at the rate of about $2 per 1000 image views. This can vary by the month, and traffic from some countries is worth less than others. For bloggers or other web sites, one can link to either an individual picture or a gallery.

Users retain all rights to their pictures, but must accept that others are likely to link to them. No adult content, and all photos uploaded to the site must be the property of the member that uploads them.

Once you sign up, it's awkward to get to the login screen. Click again on "Sign Up," and then on "Members Area." This will then present the login boxes. To get to the FAQ's you need to look at the small print at the bottom of the home page. All the appropriate information is available, but it's not necessarily easy to find.

Once you are a member, you can create galleries and upload pictures.

Shareapic.net

4 comments:

The Silver Age Sara said...

That's a neat idea. Thanks for sharing it.

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

It's a little cumbersome, but I'll see how it works out.

biker said...

I got my galleries all approved but later my account was deleted just when I was about to get paid (1 day before payment terms were due).
I don't trust them. If my galleries were not suitable, why were they approved anyway? That's unfair behavior to me.


Biker rode here
motofashion blog

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Hi Biker- Well, I'm posting pictures of flowers and scenery, not barely clothed women, so I suspect that might have been the cause of your troubles, but of course, I'll have to wait and see.