Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Pine Cone Reasearch Surveys

Pine Cone Research is a part of Neilson, as in the TV Neilson ratings. They are much more focused on collecting information than on providing money-making opportunities for participants. Nevertheless, I have enjoyed being a part of the surveys.

For one thing, their status makes me more confident that the surveys are well-designed and that my input really might mean something.

Surveys pay $3.00 which is paid promptly by PayPal. However, there may be several "pre-survey" questionnaires which earn you only an entry into a drawing for $500. I am sent (by email) about one paid survey a month.

They are very serious about screening participants for integrity. You must sign an agreement every single time that you will not reveal anything about the new products in the surveys.

Finally, there is no link that I can give you to sign up. You may occasionally see an ad appear for Pine Cone Research while you are surfing the web. If you are interested in participating, don't ever skip this and just assume you will click it another time, because you may never see it again. Click the link, apply, and see if you can get accepted.
web ad income July 12 (4 blogs, 2 web sites):
Adsense $.40
Adgitize $.52
Project Wonderful $.06
Shareapic $.01
Clixsense $.06
______________________
Total: $1.05

0 comments: