Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Erasing Images on the Powershot Canon SX10IS


So your card is full and you'd like to ditch just a few pictures on the Canon Powershot SX10IS so you can take one more. You know it should be easy.... It is.

Turn the camera on. Use the top right button on the back of the camera to switch to image review. It has a little blue arrowhead beside it (and is shown with a yellow arrow in the picture). Use the rocker bar (indicated below with a green arrow, right and left) to find the image you want to delete.

Press the bottom button of those three on the top right. It has a blue picture of a trash can beside it and is indicated in the picture here with a pink arrow.



At the bottom of the screen you will now see three words: Erase? Erase Cancel. Erase will be highlighted. If you do want to erase this image press Function Set in the middle of the rocker bar. If you don't want to erase it, use the rocker bar to highlight Cancel and then press Function Set.

The screen will switch to the single word "busy" while the image is erased. Then you can use the rocker bar to select other images or turn the camera off.

To see other posts about this camera, enter Canon SX10IS in the search box at the upper left or click on the word camera in the labels below this post.

web ad income July 13 (4 blogs, 2 web sites):
Adsense $.30
Adgitize $.56
Project Wonderful $.04
Shareapic $.01
Clixsense $.04
Pine Cone Research $3.00
______________________
Total: $3.95

2 comments:

bukisa blogger said...

Wow I see your Adsense is up. I was pleased I earned 22 cents for a click yesterday, made my day. I also see you are consistent with your adgitize earnings. I need to put in a new ad today for Adgitize too.

Sharkbytes said...

Yes, Adgitize is really great. A lot of people seem to be discovering that. A very stable advertising plan.