Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Traffic Now Fire

Traffic Now Fire is a link clicking program that sends traffic to your site and has the potential to earn money.

I signed up and clicked a number of links. I put in the one link per day that new basic members are allowed. It did result in several clicks to my site.

You receive points for clicking on other sites. If you vote (either up or down) for those sites you get a few more points. The number of points depends on the type of membership you have. These points can be traded in for cash at the rate of 25000 points for 25 cents.

My initial assessment is that you would have to spend way too much time clicking to get enough money to make it worthwhile for earning money. But every time I post a link I instantly get at least 6-8 hits through to my site. I will probably click a few links every once in a while and add a link to one of my sites.

TrafficNowFire

May income from Adgitize = $11.08- $14.00 for an ad
from Project Wonderful = $1.36
from Adsense = $1.58
payment from Shared Reviews (old balance) $80.00
____________________
Total for May $80.02

0 comments: