Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Oh No! I Just Closed a Tab I Wanted!

And who of us hasn't said that? Well, in Firefox it's easy to get the last few tabs that you closed back again!

Actually, if you just want the most recent one you closed, hit Control+Shift+T, and there it is, like magic!



But what if the one you thought you were finished with was a couple of tabs back? No problem! Choose History / Recently Closed Tabs, and there is the list of the last 10 tabs you closed. Select the one you want or you can reopen all 10!

web ad income today (4 blogs, 2 web sites):
Adsense $.04
Adgitize $.83
Project Wonderful $.03
______________________
Total: $.90
Total to date in April $5.25
Total in March $4.88

0 comments: