Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Giving Likaholix a Try


I just signed up at a new social networking site called Likaholix. The theory is that you find other people with similar interests to yourself. You can create interests, so you are not limited to the shallow list of things that someone thinks you should like.

In that respect it is similar to Smallaa, which was a great idea but so difficult to navigate that I pretty much gave it up. Likaholix is very new, so it remains to be seen how well it will do. But new things are often worth a try!

It's a little confusing how to add links to your topics, but I'll update this when I figure it out.

Likaholix

web ad income today (4 blogs, 2 web sites):
Adsense $.03
Adgitize $.81
Project Wonderful $.03
______________________
Total: $.87
Total to date in April $4.35
Total in March $4.88

0 comments: