Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Take a Chance on KlickBuck?




I sure don't know if this PTC site can survive, but I just cashed out $5.08, so right at this moment, it's working.



As the banner says, you can earn up to a dollar a day, but that won't happen unless they get a lot more advertisers. Early joiners did manage to "bag a buck" a day. Now, however, they have lots more members and click opportunities are gone within seconds of being posted.

The idea is that there is a gameboard grid of 25 squares worth 4 cents each. When an ad is available you can click on it, and a square is then filled- you can't click that one again for 24 hours. The most I've ever made in one day is 64 cents, and the least... nothing. The only way to grab clicks is to see them right after they are posted. So you have to keep this open in a tab and keep refreshing it mindlessly all day long. (No ads are posted between 1 and 6 am Eastern Time.)

It's a pain to keep refreshing, and the site logs you out about every 30 minutes so you have to keep logging back in. But... I made $5 in 3 weeks, with no referrals under me. That's really fast.

They say 2-3 days for payment, but I got mine in about 2 hours. AlertPay cashout only.

If you want to take a chance and try to get $5 before they go bust (can 4 cents a click really last?), sign up here for KlickBuck

0 comments: