Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Entrecard Acquired by Ziprunner


I'm sure this will be posted everywhere in a few hours, but Entercard has changed hands, and this is bound to mean yet more changes. Graham Langdon, founder of Entrecard, sent an email at 12:50 EDT today:
It is with great excitement that I announce Entrecard.com, Inc. has been acquired by Los Angeles based ZipRunner Inc.

ZipRunner has the resources, vision, and dedication to Entrecard that will allow it to grow in pursuit of the vision I laid out nearly two years ago.

Moving forward, my relationship to Entrecard will be that of an adviser, and I will help the good folks at ZipRunner take the whole project to the next level. Expect a follow up communication from them very soon.

ZipRunner Inc. was chosen out of a number of potential suitors because of the resources they can dedicate to the project, their exciting vision for the company's future, and their understanding of social media and the blogosphere.

I urge you all to look forward to a bigger, better Entrecard, and I couldn't be more proud to bring it to this point before passing the torch. I've heard first hand all the great things that are in store for the company and it's members, and needless to say it has me quite excited.

Entrecard

web ad income July 15 (4 blogs, 2 web sites):
Adsense $1.10
Adgitize $.55
Project Wonderful $.03
Shareapic $.01
Clixsense $.10
______________________
Total: $1.79

1 comments:

John said...

An interesting development, I wonder what's in store for Entrecard under the new ownership. I can't find any info about ZipRunner online, strange.