Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Category Tree for Shared Reviews

If you like voting on Shared Reviews, but have a hard time navigating the categories, try using this no-frills list:


Automotive


Beauty
Books Music & Movies
Clothing


Computers
Electronics
Financial & Insurance

Fitness
Gaming
Garden & Tools

Health
Homes & Mortgages
Household Kids
Office Recreation
Shopping Toys
Travel Weddings  


Sign up at Shared Reviews
See Sharkbytes' Shared Reviews Profile
See a list of Sharkbytes' Reviews
web ad income July 14 (4 blogs, 2 web sites):
Adsense $.25
Adgitize $.51
Project Wonderful $.03
Shareapic $.02
Clixsense $.04
______________________
Total: $.85

2 comments:

Dave said...

Shark, the list needs a little updating. Remove Wedding Rings and Wedding Stationary from your list as those categories no longer exist.
I appreciate this go-to list, though. I've referred to it before and am referring to it again.

Dave said...

New information: It looks like they removed the Weddings section entirely.