Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Traffic Exchage Business- Update



I've been a member of Traffic Exchange Business for five days now, and I'm really pleased.

One day I had Traffic Exchange Business and Blog Explosion side by side in two tabs, and TEB is definitely faster, and you get points faster. In those five days, with some dedicated clicking, I've earned my way up one level so I now get even more points.

I've added a second blog to the site too. In that time my sites have received 80 hits. I also have banners and text ads running, and have received one click from those. Like all similar traffic generators you need to remember to convert your points and clicks into impressions for your own site, but this is really easy to do in the Members area.

The one thing that is lacking is more people to sign up there! With enough sites to make it pay, this could be an excellent traffic generator. Right now it's top heavy with make-money-online type pages. But that can change quickly as more bloggers sign up.

It is to anyone's advantage to get in early if you would like to try this sort of thing. For every day that you surf 125 pages you get an entry into a drawing for a free month at a higher membership level.

Click the graphic above, or text below, if you would like to try it out. The basic membership level, nicknamed Executive, is free.

Traffic Exchange Business
See Trying Out Traffic Exchange Business

web ad income today (4 blogs, 2 web sites):
Adsense $.05
Adgitize $.20
Project Wonderful $.02
______________________
Total $.27
Total to date in April $.27
Total in March $4.88

0 comments: