Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

2011 Earnings from Pine Cone Research


In 2011 I completed 13 surveys for Pine Cone Research at $3.00 each for a total of $39.00.

This is a lot less than I made from them in 2010, which was $67.00. Still, it's pretty easy money! This is an arm of Neilson Ratings, and you must be invited to join. If you ever see an ad for their surveys, click it and get yourself in.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
I found this blog by searching for info on the Janome Memory Craft 9000. My daughter was given one, doesn't have time to play with it now, so passed it on to me to try out. I immediately am having problems, I'm trying to find someone who can maybe help me. If you think you can help me, please let me know.