Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Giving Empire Avenue a Try

I just joined a site called Empire Avenue. It's sort of like a combination of a Social Marketing site and a game. The idea is that you buy shares of other members, and they can do the same for you. It's like a mini stock market, but doing well will give you social currency- in other words, you can get added visibility for your blogs, your photos, your works.

You are rewarded for having active blogs, using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Flikr, YouTube, Foursquare and Instagram. The currency is called Eaves. They say that they don't translate into real cash, but it looks like there are certain things you can buy with them.

It may be more than I want to deal with, but it may be just enough fun to participate. If you want to join, see Empire Avenue.

0 comments: