Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Neobux Makes Changes- Bad for Standard Members


Last week Neobux made huge changes to their earning structure, and none of it is good for standard members. In my opinion it has toppled Neobux from one of the best PTCs for people who don't want to make a career of it, to one of the most useless.

Without any warning, we learned on March 13, that our four guaranteed clicks for the day were now going to be worth 1/10 of a cent each instead of 1 cent. Yes, only 10% of what they had been! They claim this is a good thing, because they will be offering many more kinds of ads, and that a person can earn lots more than the past guaranteed 4 cents a day by coming back all day and clicking the increased offerings.

Advertisers are happy... they are going to get more value for their money. Neobux claims that via a poll more people are happy than not happy. Here's how it worked out for me.

I thought I'd give it a try, even though I don't want to keep going back to their site all day long. I was fine with a few minutes for 4 cents with my coffee in the morning, but not a continual nagging commitment. Since then, I've visited the Neobux site as often as I remembered. Some days, I'm on the computer almost all day, and just kept going back. Some days, that's not what my life is about. I've managed an average of 4.04 cents a day since then, with a much larger investment of time. Not good.

A piece of me wants to hang in there till I make the next payout, but I'm not sure it's worth it.

Neobux

0 comments: