Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Second Payment from Onbux




I continue to keep a few pay-to-click sites going- they are a mindless thing to do with my first cup of coffee. OnBux continues to be one of the stable ones. Onbux clicks are worth a penny each, very straightforward. There are four ads available to click most days, for those with a basic membership. Occasionally, there will be five.

As you can see, I just cashed out $2.95. This was what remained after a 12-cent processing fee. My balance was $3.07. I had to be over $3 to cash out this time.

I'm not ever going to be one of those people who invests hundreds of dollars in these sites, trying to make a living. But I don't mind a few extra bucks every so often! If this interests you, why not sign up under me. If you don't your account will just be rented to someone you don't even know.

Onbux

0 comments: