Cash is Good!

I have taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to post here as I am able.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tracking Daily Earnings



The votes were cast, and the few people who are interested mostly preferred to see the pennies mount up each day. So here's what I'm going to do:

Each day I'll report the previous day's earnings on sites that I do ultimately plan to cash out. Some sites, such as TrafficNowFire, and CMF ads, and Entrecard offer cash out plans, but I only expect to use their points to be turned around into further advertising. So I'm not going to track those as cash.

However, at the end of the month, I'll also do a report on what I actually cashed out during the past 30 days. I'm not going to try to reconcile that with the daily tally like a checkbook... it would never work out. But that should give you some idea of how it's really going.

When I'm away hiking or whatever, the daily totals just aren't going to happen, and then I'll only do the monthly totals.

So- here are yesterdays figures:

web ad income July 10 (4 blogs, 2 web sites):
Adsense $.03
Adgitize $.51
Project Wonderful $.04
Shareapic $.01
ClixSense $.07
______________________
Total: $.66

5 comments:

yanjiaren said...

Fantastic what you are doing. I am going to do a monthly one because I just to too much clicking rofl. BTW I joined another neobux one today that is giving free upgrades for first 5000 people. I will see how it goes. It all counts, every penny. My motto is a journey of a million bucks begins with one click.
You should get a little more in adsense tomorrow..sshh lol

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Hi yanjiren- I can't talk myself into doing many of those clicking for pennies things. Good luck with that. Please only click ads for products that interest you. I do not want to get kicked out for fraud... I may actually reach a payout amount this year.

John said...

I'm a stats junky and check mine a dozen times a day, so it's interesting to watch yours too :-)

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Hi John- Thanks for the comment. It's nice to know that some people are interested. Love your blog... although I hadn't been there in a while. I found it a while ago, but then kinda forgot.

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Oh! You are the English Wilderness John! Well, I already knew that I like your stuff.